McCrudden Training Ltd is once again working with two other Sussex businesses to celebrate and promote learning in the workplace.
The Campaign for Learning co-ordinate National Learning at Work Day as part of National Adult Learners Week at the end of May. Since 1999, thousands of organisations up and down the country have taken part in National Learning at Work day. And McCrudden Training wants to help organisations in Sussex get involved with a packed programme of FREE events.
The theme for this year’s National Learning at Work Day is ‘many way’s to learn’ and McCrudden Training is committed to celebrating that across Sussex with a great range of activities that you can get involved in. Our 2013 events include:
- Monday 20 May, 6-7pm. Meet the Author of Think of a Link: Kindly sponsored by The Hydro Hotel and The Essential Wine School, an evening networking event in which renowned author Andy Salmon will give you an insight into his memory techniques. The Essential Wine School will introduce to the essentials of wine tasting. Click here to book your free place.
- Tuesday 21 May, 9.30am-12.30pm. Train the Trainer Taster Workshop: Experience a free snap-shot of McCrudden Training’s critically acclaimed Trainer Training Programme. A limited number of free places are available, click here book your place.
- Thursday 23 May, 9.30-11.30am. Free HR Surgery. Book a slot with HR expert Debbie Silvester to get free advice on a wide range of HR issues. Click here to book.
- Thursday 23 May, 9.30-10.15am. Wayfinder taster: A group coaching and development programme for women facilitated by Laura Murphy. Click here to book your free place.
- Friday 24 May, 12.30pm-2pm. Learn from Penina Shepherd: A free networking lunch at Newhaven Basepoint in which you can hear a live interview with Penina – British Chamber of Commerce’s Entrepreneur of the Year for the South East (2012-13). Click here to reserve your free place.
Workplace Learning Awards are back!
We’re once again sponsoring the Workplace Learning Awards. Building on the success of the 2012 events, applications for the Sussex Workplace Learning Awards open on 1 April 2013.
There are 2 categories, Organisational Commitment to Learning and Individual Commitment to Learning. The awards are FREE to enter, and open to Sussex-based organisations from any sector.
Short-listed finalists will need to be able to attend the FREE award ceremony in Eastbourne on Learning at Work Day, Thursday 23 May. A link to the online nomination forms will be posted here on 1 April, so don’t forget to check back soon!